Line Service Technician
We are currently hiring Aviation Line Service Technicians with immediate availability. See the official posting below.
Company Name: Robinson Aviation, Inc.
Position: Line Service Technician
Post Date: June 26, 2018
Start Date: July 2 - August 17, 2018
Deadline: July 30, 2018, 23:59 EST
Salary: Experience-based along industry standards, includes paid vacation accrual and health insurance contribution*
We are currently hiring Aviation Line Service Technicians with immediate availability. This position demands highly flexible, highly trainable employees, able to work under the exciting, yet stressful and fast-paced world of aviation. An extremely professional disposition, appearance, and work mentality is a must for any potential candidate. Candidates who arrive for an interview should dress with professionalism in mind.
Employees in this position are considered the first face of the company and demonstrate superior customer service, a customer-first attitude, and above all else, a professional friendliness.
Robinson Aviation operates 365 days a year, with 24 hour per day availability. Applicants should understand this position will likely require night, weekend, and holiday scheduling.
This position is primarily outdoors, in four seasons.
Applicant will be responsible for all areas of FBO operation, included but not limited to, aircraft marshaling, aircraft refueling, aircraft towing, snow plowing, de-icing from a bucket truck, landscaping, building maintenance, and other duties seen fit by management.
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Valid driver’s license in the State of Connecticut with no previous suspensions
- Pass a pre-employment drug test
- Qualify for an airport-issued ID Badge, dependent upon a finger-print background check
- A High School diploma or equivalent
Well qualified individuals will demonstrate:
- Aviation-specific knowledge, including types of aircraft, differences in fuel, and an understanding of the phonetic alphabet
- Previous fueling experience
- Previous towing experience
- 3-5 years customer service experience
- Ability to drive a manual shift (stick-shift) transmitted vehicle
Immediate opening. Apply in person at 50 Thompson Ave, East Haven, CT 06512 or online here, or at email@example.com. Please do not call in reference to this job, we will contact you. Find out more information about FBOs at www.robinsonaviation.com. Uniform and grooming standards strictly enforced. Pay is experience-based and follows industry standards.
*Benefits begin after a probationary period to be determined during the hiring process.